Monday, January 2, 2012

Merry Christmas!.... a little late

I will be posting a little of our trip at a time. So... if you are impatient and want to hear about our entire trip all at once, I would advise you to come back in a few weeks. Not that I'm trying to say that our vacations are worthy of impatience.... anyway.

Part one - Christmas Day at the Porter Quarters

Two things that were rather consuming this year: 1 - My Mom's ipad and the games that were on it and 2 - the freakishly large tv where one could play the playstation.

The consumption is evidenced by this picture.


And this one.


And this one.


Oh.... and this one. And Alisa and Anna are rocking their haircuts. I'm kind of jealous.


Two things that were different this year: 1 - We had a fire crackling in the living room (despite Alisa's protests that it was redneck to let Youtube provide it) and 2 - We made a mess with the wrapping paper (my Dad normally doesn't like the paper to be left all in the floor during the unwrapping process).

Both are evidenced by this picture.


Finn made an appearance and Aunt Ronda gave her some Christmas bling. Doesn't she looked ecstatic?

My Mom gave me my great great grandfather's pocket watch for Christmas!


The next morning, Asa, Anna, Jim and myself all rose and hit the road for Vermont....and I will tell you about that later.

P.S. I was just kidding about the watch being from my great great grandfather. It was just my great grandfather.

P.P.S. Just kidding again. It was from the mall.

1 comments:

Alisa said...

actually it came from canada. that's cooler than the mall.