Monday, May 9, 2011

Mason jars with Ball lids

Oh yes! I forgot! I also made strawberry jelly. And took pictures with the computer.

It's apparently been awhile since I helped Mom make this. Because I don't remember feeling guilty over the exorbitant amounts of sugar stirred into the strawberries. I won't tell you. I don't want you to feel guilty. I'll just say this: it should be called strawberry syrup. Or strawberry topping for vanilla ice cream. Or candied strawberries. Or dessert.


I also made a huge mess. Everything was oozing red. Granted my collander and food processor were already red.... but still. I don't remember Mom making such a mess. This picture was taken after I cleaned up a lot of it. And licked my fingers. And then washed my hands. Turning my computer-converted-camera red would not have been good.

Not a part of your balanced, nutritional breakfast.

4 comments:

Charlie said...

Man.I REALLY like your food processor!

pamphlet said...

So do I - I like red.....

Thumper said...

I'm really hungry now...

Owl of the Desert said...

That looks delicious!