Friday, October 8, 2010

[ ... ]

To my family:

Family, according to Noah Webster in 1828 meant "The collective body of persons who live in one house and under one head or manager; a household, including parents, children and servants, and as the case may be, lodgers or boarders."

Oh, Noah. You know family means so much more than that.

This can't be long. It's THE WORK DAY, after all.

I just wanted to say that I love each and everyone one of you and am going to miss this home. The chaos of dinnertime. The impossibility to sleep in when your bedroom is under the kitchen. Being woken up with a chore list (well.... I don't know if I'll miss THAT). And I'll stop now before I ramble.

I can't say anything else, precious ones. My fingers are just sitting on the keyboard as my emotions well over in my eyes. I hope my love is silently understood... because making it audible is impossible right now.

1 comments:

pamphlet said...

Dear Daughter,
You will now have to wake up to the making of your own chore list.
I love you and am praying for you!