Thursday, May 7, 2009

i want to live on P.E.I.

I am in Florida, watching Anne of Green Gables with my sunburned sister, brothers and two cousins and Mom. The majority of the viewers are male. They are just as enthralled with it as I am. The people chosen to play the characters of Anne, Gilbert, Matthew, Rachel, and Marilla are amazing. This movie and Patriot are the only movies I can think of that make me cry every single time I watch them.

And my aunt is Italian. I won't even tell you what she feeds us, because then you would be unhappy.

And the best beach moment so far:
An old, extremely tanned man in an extreme, red SPEEDO (AUUGH!) was near our spot. We were slathering sunscreen on each other's back (and the boys are still burned) and he stood up and walked over. Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no oh no.
"Excuse me... would one of you mind putting some on my back?"
... ... ...
Ryan was behind Mr. Baywatch wannabe. He just turned and walked off. Asa was the closest. His body, from the waist up, went backwards about 35 degrees.

Crickets. Almost audible.

Caleb. Oh, how I love him. He laughed, took the man's sunscreen and talked to the man while he put it on him. The man (Sidenote: MEN should never, ever wear speedos) thanked him and walked off. Caleb looked at me. "I really, really hope he wasn't gay." I looked at Asa. "What?!" he asked. "I don't even like puttingt on RYAN'S back!"

12 comments:

Johnnie said...

at least it wasn't a yellow thong...

ugh...

i don't think even caleb would have been so brave.

amelie said...

johnnie...
speedo.

Table of Stone said...

He must have thought you guys looked extremely friendly. Because seriously, who does that?

Max-Frederick said...

amelie...
speedo.

haha..

They're homeschoolers...of course they look friendly ;)

But good for Caleb, that the bright red speedo didn't seem to phase him...

Saura Lnow said...

old man, speedo....not a mental picture I needed


Caleb was very brave ...

Johnnie said...

OH! haha. ellie. it took me a second.
NASTY! why must you remind me...

Elyow'eynay said...

Wow....wow. That's all I can say. I want in a way to give props to Caleb for TRULY living out the example of Christ...helping his neighbor and all that. But...wow.

heidi said...

I love Anne of Green Gables !! Love love it!

蕭敬騰alex said...

cool!i love it!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

yes1 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

小小彬 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,聊天室,情色,a片,AV女優

tiger said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色