Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No love lost

Happy half birthday to me. Not April Fool's.

On this special occasion I would like to burn down my school. No, don't worry. I won't really. But my classmates and I are being run over, chewed up, spit out, starved, beaten, and ridiculed. Literally. How did this program get such a high rating?
Conversation between a teacher and a friend:
Friend: "Okay. I know I got it wrong. But why? Why is my answer incorrect?"
Teacher:"Well... that's just the right one. Now, sometimes, your answer would be correct. But not this time."
One quick question: aren't lectures and assigned readings supposed to represent test material? Also, please don't pull test questions from the old tests of a class that doesn't even exist anymore. That would be kind of helpful. Kind AND helpful. No, no, no.... I understand. As the teacher, you are not obligated to give us any guidance, extra information, or mercy, nor do you have to justify your late replies.

Wow. I cannot wait to get this evaluation form.
"Yes, excuse me. I'm going to need several sheets of paper, thank you."
"This isn't an essay, Amy."
"Oh, it's gonna be. It's gonna be."

Another thing I look forward to getting: one of those annoying alumni cards that request your money to support your alma mater. I'm gonna put a bullet hole through that sucker and send it right back.

7 comments:

S. W. K. said...

i know how you feel.

Elyow'eynay said...

Oh how awesome is that. Not the stuff you're going through, that's horrible. And let me ask you if you get this response "Because it is the BEST answer." So what you are telling me is that I didn't put the wrong answer, the answer was blue, but you wanted 'light' blue because that was the "BEST" answer.........
No what is awesome is your response to the alumni card.
Priceless.

Johnnie said...

on a positive note...

you're ALMOST finished!

S. W. K. said...

yeah, positive note- you know WHEN you are finishing and you probably have a graduating class of more than one person.

Table of Stone said...

Story of my life...feel your pain..feel your pain

Amy said...

Adam, all the time. Because you have four choices and only ONE of them is wrong. The other three are all correct. You can usually rule out one as being less important. Now you have two. And it's a toss-up.

on to june said...

HA! Put a bullet hole through it. That was funny... the joke being how are you supposed to put a bullet hole through anything after Comrade Obama steals all our guns.