Friday, March 6, 2009

Her get-ready-process just got more complicated

After a speaker phone discussion with the parents:

Anna: You aren't going to come with us to the conference, are you?
Me: Well, Anna... it looks that way. It's just that y'all would have more fun if you could go earlier and I have class. I mean, waiting for me would cut the vacation time out completely.
Anna: Can't you just skip?
Me: Not that much of it. I'm sorry. I really really want to go. Really, I do.
Anna: Siiiiiiiiiigh
Me: Oh. How sweet. She's going to miss me. She wants me to go.
Anna: Well, I guess that means I need to buy another straightener. 'Cause you'll keep yours and I won't have one.

5 comments:

anna said...

that is not why i was sighing......i really wanted you to go....i just thought about that too..I REALLY WANT YOU TO GO a long with everybody else!!!!

S. W. K. said...

sounds JUST like my youngest sister! haha

Lil. Bit said...

Wish you could come down and visit us Amy! But somebody has got to get an education! :)
Bethany

Max-Frederick said...

What a sweet sister you have ;)




But seriously.. she's going to miss you, she keeps telling me how much she wants you to go! :)

anna said...

thank you chelsea!!