Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cravings... the Y chromosome will never understand

Today, before post conference, I raided the freezer in the hospital that is designated to the children. Chocolate ice cream. I headed for the door.... wait a minute. I wanted... no, I needed something else.
Cabinets and drawers. Open and close. Open, pause, close. Nope. Nope. Definitely not.

Oh yeah. Smuckers Peanut Butter in the little Cracker Barrel packages.

I sat down and dug in with my plastic spoon.
Blair looked at me. "Chocolate ice cream and peanut butter? What are you, pregnant?"

4 comments:

Chall said...

See, I don't just "want" candy...I "need" candy.

And when you need something, it becomes a responsibility...

Max-Frederick said...

I did that today actually...
or when you're just so hungry and you can't seem to fill yourself up.

on to june said...

oh yeah, well two x chromosomes can never fully understand the Die Hard movies... or cars.

anna said...

that sounds really gross but really good at the same time.....if thats possible