Friday, January 23, 2009

To my car singing buddy

Erin this is for you. Not because I feel obligated.... but because I want to. And because a comment from you on the phone made my day.

me- "Hey, Erin, I was wondering if I could have that recipe for RCC?"
Erin - "Sure!"
me - "Hooray! Are you sure? I mean, I know it's a (convert to Amrin* voice) very very precious recipe to your family? You sure that I can have it?"
Erin - "Well, girl, (picking up the Amrin* cue like a well-trained actress), it is very very precious to me but you are very very precious to me as well, so it is mighty fine with me if you take it."

Sigh. Thanks friend. I love you.

* The Amrin voice is an accent in which Erin and Amy are fluent. We speak it around other people, but always always around each other. I cannot explain it any better than that. I'll perform if for you if you ask me.

1 comments:

Roads & Bridges said...

if i had read your blog sooner, i would have commented sooner.
thanks for the love, my friend.
and i'm sincerely hope you're enjoying that recipe. it's a good one. :)
love you.