Monday, January 19, 2009

He knows the plans He has for us

So, Mr. Obama. Are you scared? I would be scared. Did you see the cracks in the dam when you decided to run for this position?

You couldn't pay me enough to stand where you're going to be standing tomorrow. But I do know this: God put you there. So whatever you decide, whatever happens to this "great" nation, has already been planned and documented by Him. And knowing that: I have been, I am, and I will be praying for you, because apparently, you are what we need right now.

3 comments:

Johnnie said...

I'm praying...and begging our merciful God that he doesn't give our nation what we deserve.
I can't believe the inauguration is tomorrow...wow...


oh and my word verification is "Fully"


AND you were in my very bizarre dream last night.
this is MJ by the way.
love.

Elyow'eynay said...

Yeah I mean I obviously didn't vote for him, but I am not one of those people who bashes the man I didn't vote for. This isn't a football match. This is the fate of our country. And he is our president now, which means we give him all the support and prayers that he needs. And if he or any other in that position ever got too full of themselves and tried to take away our freedoms we as a country of born and bred revolutionaries can always revolt again, whether through amendments, or other means.

Dodger of Sheep said...

Yes, yes....other means...