Thursday, November 27, 2008

For He is good

It's Thanksgiving! And you know what that means.... a list!!

I am thankful for:

1) First and foremost, Jesus, for choosing me. I still don't know why.
2) My huge, chaotic, bossy, game-loving, loyal, 5-pizza family
3) More specifically, my parents, who have stayed together for 30+ years and loved us
4) Friends I would take a bullet for
5) That all four of my grandparents are still alive
6) To be able to worship without fear of being arrested or killed
7) My home, with a huge deck, wood floors, and a green bedroom
8) The piano
9) Clear Creek Christmas Tree Farm
10) Libraries
11) All of the Hogue children
12) Flannel sheets
13) Marshmallow + chocolate + graham crackers
14) Clean, easily accessible drinking water
15) Indoor bathrooms with running hot water
16) Grocery stores only 20 minutes away (because we ate 6 dozen eggs in the last five days!)
17) The ability to see the stars last night
18) Handel's Messiah
19) For having absolutely no clue how a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship works

I want to write more, but my computer is needed for a late night movie in the girls room.

14)

2 comments:

amelie said...

do you mind if i copy your idea on my blog? a list is very appealing to me right now.

Amy said...

Amelie... I didn't buy the rights to a thankfulness list. Have at it!
;)