Wednesday, October 1, 2008

happy birthday to me

Let's pretend I am a world traveler. These are some of my hotel choices.

This is an old prison in England. Well, it used to be a prison. But you can still lock yourself up at night.


This one's in Mexico. Duh.


It's called a yurt. Say it out loud... because it's fun.

Wales.... yes, one day.


Bring your own water and toilet paper.


It's a cave! In Arizona! But, I don't really want to go to Arizona.


Hooray for treehouses! They say you can watch the jaguars on the jungle floor below you. But I know without a shadow of a doubt that jaguars can climb trees. So, I'll just look at the picture, thank you.


Hopefully, your neighbor will NOT be a blockheaded Bracegirdle from Hardbottle.

4 comments:

Owl of the Desert said...

Happy B'day, my friend. The last one looks sorta hobbit-ish, don't ya think? So many good choices, I don't know that I could pick a favorite. I did always want to live in a tree house, though...

elliebird said...

Oooh, I like the one in Wales. And the treehouse. I can't wait to see Mary-John's.
I think I really want to go to PEI someday. To the place where Anne and Diana are walking along and it's so windy. Wind is my favorite.

Jim said...

Amy, happy birthday again! (since it's the birthday post) The first one reminds me of the Count of Monte Cristo... with a chandelier and nice glass doors added. Also, I stayed in a yurt in Alaska! This is where I was: http://www.ernc.org/Rentals/picsR/yurtsum3.jpg (not me in the picture unfortunately, remind me to find one of my pictures and send it!)

anna said...

i like the one called a yurt ... and the one in mexico... that one is sawesome