Wednesday, September 3, 2008

2nd gear impersonation

All I said was, "Why are your pants wet?"

video

Yes. There is always the chance that he could be the driver beside you. As your mom always says, "It's not your driving skills I'm worried about. It's everybody else's."

P.S. The room isn't as green as this video makes it look.

P.P.S. We aren't completely done with it anyway. That's why the walls are so bare.

P.P.S.S. Not like I care what you think about my room . Obviously. That's why I have taken the time to point out its flaws. Like girls who say, "I just didn't care what I looked like today. I just threw something on." Hello? I think you do care because you are pointing out how bad you look. If you really and truly didn't care... you wouldn't say anything.

11 comments:

elliebird said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elliebird said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elliebird said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elliebird said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elliebird said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dennis said...

Guys like you will be the reason they outlaw Mtn Dew while you are driving after they ban cell phones

s. wells said...

wow- that's the most animated explanation i've ever seen! what a cute brother.

alisa said...

dear lord.


and amy, give it up on the room. it looks better than it ever has before.

Amy said...

ellie, I wasn't concerned about him hurting his elbow... i couldn't believe he was shifting with it. But I guess that's pretty much the same as driving with my knees.

elliebird said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anna said...

wow