Sunday, August 3, 2008

Do Not Press

I really really hope you have some time on your hands. Because I am about to provide you with a website that could waste it. If you do (obviously you do, or you wouldn't be reading my blog) then have at it. But, if you don't (don't have what? Time! Remember? Stay with me here), you must use self-control. It's one of the Fruits of the Spirit. It's a good thing to have. That is why I am providing you with an opportunity to practice it.

I leave it in your hands: To click or not to click, that is the question

It's hard isn't it? Look, I'll help you. Look at the top right of your screen... see the little box with the 'x'? Click that and leave. Don't look back. And you'll survive. You'll never wonder "What was that link?" "Did I miss out on a laugh? A tear?" "Why the heck did Amy put that up there?" "Why am I letting this drive me crazy?"

Enjoy.

8 comments:

Owl of the Desert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Owl of the Desert said...

Haha...oops! So, I clicked it. And couldn't stop clicking. Can't say I wasn't warned. :-)

Jennifer said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha -- good times.

s. wells said...

is this what you do when you're doing "homework"?

Amy said...

yes! Sarah! Do you have a problem with my amazing procrastination skills? Are you jealous? Do you wish, "wow, i wish i could be as cool as amy when i'm procrastinating?"
Yeah, I didn't think so.

Dennis said...

Nooooo!! problem!!

alisa said...

does it ever end?

Anonymous said...

wow...that was really special Amy!
Tiff M