Monday, June 30, 2008

optic and otic

My Mom just put ear drops in my brother's eye. He's fine. It was hilarious.

Mom - "Asa, hold still."
Asa - "It's burning. It's burning a lot!"
Mom - "I know. It's okay."
Asa - "Mom.. it really really hurts!"
Mom - "... OH MY GOSH! THIS ISN'T THE RIGHT STUFF!"
Asa - "WHAT?!"
Mom - "GO RINSE YOUR EYE OUT!"

My mom is incredible. I know I will never be able to show the Supermom skills she displays. But everynow and then, I get a glimpse of what she might have struggled with in Mother School.

5 comments:

Dennis said...

Glasses are incredibly effective...

Table of Stone said...

Wow! That is not all that funny but it sort of is..you know what I meanmb

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Haha, one time my mother put my sister's "good" bra in the wash without her permission. Well, my sister found out when she was getting dressed and couldn't find it. To return it quickly and avoid the wrath, my mother put it in the microwave. Yes, the microwave. Yes, it caught on fire. Yes, my sister was livid. I laughed a lot.

Amy said...

jennifer... that is hilarious! i laughed out loud.