Saturday, May 10, 2008

May the script be with you

I'm watching Return of the Jedi. The old ones are amazing. Because George Lucas actually paid someone to write good dialogue, instead of depending on his mind-mystifying computer animated special effects.

"What did he say? R2! You're playing the wrong message!"

"The Great Jabba the Hutt says you are to be terminated. Immediately."
"Good. I hate long waits."

"There's nothing to see. I used to live here you know."
"You're going to die here you know. Convenient."

"A Jedi Knight?! Geez. I'm out of it for a little while and everyone has delusions of grandeur."

Basically, I just love Han Solo.

8 comments:

Dodger of Sheep said...

"So, you think a princess and a guy like me-"
"No."

Amy said...

"Well, one thing's for sure. We're all gonna be a lot thinner."

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elliebird said...

“Had a slight weapons malfunction, but everything's perfectly alright now. We're fine, we're all fine...here..now..thank you. How are you?”

alisa said...

you've always had a crush on him.

Amy said...

"Luke, we're gonna have company!"
Yeah. Harrison Ford is cool.

on to june said...

oh, come on--the best Han moment is definitely this:
"I love you."
"I know."
...
I know? wow. i wish i were that cool.

Amy said...

What? That's his biggest jerk moment! Geez, John!