Saturday, May 24, 2008

I love this boy

When Ryan answers the phone:

First ring-
Strange man- "Is this the vetinarian hospital?"
Ryan- "No sir, it is not. I'm afraid you have the wrong number."

Second ring, 2 minutes later-
Same strange man- "Is this the vetinarian hospital?"
Ryan- "No sir. You're calling the wrong number."

3rd ring, 1 minute later-
Same freaking strange man- "Is this the vetinarian hospital?"
Ryan- "Yes sir, it is."
S.F.S.M. -"Well finally! I've called this number 3 times, and it kept being the wrong number." (!!!)
Ryan- "Well, this time it's the right number. I'm glad you kept calling it."
S.F.S.M.- "I need to bring my dog in. Can I make an appointment or something?"
Ryan- "Oh you don't have to do that. We're having a slow day. Just bring him on in."
S.F.S.M.- "Really? Well, alright."
Ryan- "But don't take too long. We close in about 30 minutes." (It was 9 AM)
S.F.S.M.- "Oh! I will be there in just few minutes! Thanks!"
Ryan- "You are very welcome."

I thought I would pee in my pants, I laughed so hard.

4 comments:

s. wells said...

this is the best thing i've heard all day! how funny!

on to june said...

That actually sounds alot like something summer wells would do, except she wouldn't have waited for him to call thrice. Your bro was born to be a receptionist.

monolog said...

Amy - it's so, so cool that you have pandora in your links. I love that project.

Em said...

HAHA! I am still laughing! This is hilarious! And so Ryan.