Thursday, April 10, 2008

up and down

Things I have done over the last seven days:

1. Study study study study study
2. Slept an average of 4 hours a night
3. Managed to get two different tan lines with winter white in between on my neckline
4. Changed my birthday on facebook and got 31 birthday wishes
5. Failed a test
6. Broke down. Like sobbing-head-on-arm broke down. It was good. But it was interrupted.
7. Interruption was good though. My friend quoted a Dane Cook skit about women's breakdowns... and when I saw the pattern, I couldn't help but laugh
8. Saw Dave Barnes live
9. Ticked off a friend... but it's all good now.
10. Realized I enjoy clinicals
11. Had an excrutiatingly detailed conversation with someone. I mean, TMI.

What I'm about to do: Sleep forever. Oh heavenly day.

2 comments:

Roads & Bridges said...

love the call out in #9.
:)
and i also love that you are getting some rest after this week.
can't wait to see your beautiful face!
lovelove
e.

Melissa said...

Hey Amy! It was great to see you and your family Saturday night! Hope you got some sleep!