Monday, March 10, 2008

just so you know

Today, I: 1. Had a quiet time that wasn't constricted by time
2. Wrote in my journal (a conversation with a friend made me realize i don't do it enough)
3. Started Mere Christianity on a blanket in the sun (and fought off the dog)
4. Ate 2 pieces of fruit and a salad for lunch
5. Helped Caleb build the future Christmas tree farm barn (farm barn.... ha)
6. Enjoyed listening to a friend giggle about a boy
7. Worked out on the machine
8. Pumped iron
9. Helped Asa study for HIS test
10. Did not touch a textbook
11. Flossed my teeth

5 comments:

amanda hannah said...

i bet God really likes you today.

Amy said...

For real. i mean, i took a dang 2 hours out of my busy day for Him. I hope He appreciates it.

alisa said...

did my "floss your teeth" sign remind you?

Amy said...

actually... yes. ;)

Dodger of Sheep said...

Once upon a time, in a magical forest far far away, there lived a troll. His name was Steve. Really, it was. And Steve was your normal,average troll. He was big, smelly, hairy, and grumpy. But there was one thing that set Steve apart from his fellow trolls: Steve knew the meaning of life.