Saturday, October 27, 2007

I said I would

I should be in bed. But I keep telling people that I'm going to do this... so here we go. I hope this never reads like a high school drama queen diary, or a Britannica Encylopedia. I hope I don't stare at my typings, wondering if they're cool enough to post. And I hope to learn how to play the violin one day. But most of all, I pray what I say will glorify Christ, for that is why I was put here on earth.

Eventually, I will learn how to use links, videos, and pictures to makes this more interesting. But, considering that I won second place in the "Clueless on Computers" contest, I am going to stop now. Good night.

And it was Mary Poppins who took home the gold.

3 comments:

Dodger of Sheep said...

Ah ha! I have left a secret comment on your first post that you will probably never read! Oh, how sneaky am I...

monolog said...

Two days off! What a small world.

Amy said...

Dear friends,
You are precious. But, I am woman enough that "0 comments" doesn't bother me.